.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Three score and ten or more

Saturday, April 04, 2015

still here insspite of anyhting modern medicine can see,m to do.

A stroke in March , and now a heart cauterization in APRIL.  I made it through the heart test with semi-flyng colorss.  All my arteries seem to be clear in spite of everyone’s expectations.  I seem to have a serious flopping heart valve that they ting I should have repaired soon, so we’ll see how that comes outs.  am sdchedled for serous rest for the next couple of days but will get back so sesrious posting ASAP.  Wish me well.

3 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Blogger Ed said...

I wish you well Richard. Can't wait to hear what you might have to blog about.

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger Davoh said...

Goodonya ..

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Eva Wilson said...

Valuable info. Lucky me I found your website by accident. I bookmarked it. This article is genuinely good and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging. thanks

Regards,
Online Essay Help

 

Post a Comment

<< Home