.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Three score and ten or more

Monday, February 16, 2015

NOW, FOUR SCORE and less.

I haven’t posted for a long time and probably those who read me frequently have moved, died-or changed their names.  I ran out of ability to post when, in my ignorance of the internet began ot use a new email address without realizing that it was a gmail address, the my password on this email became my password for blogspot (a Google business and my password to this email  became the password for my blog.  When I tried to post the posts were refused.  At the same time I began to forget all kinds of things and some of my doctors decided I was a candidate of Alzheimers or some other mental mud puddle.  I am now taking all the things you see advertised on TV.  In the midst of all this, I figured out how to post so I will begin to do so with some regularity.  One of the things that happens when you become worried about your brain is that You begin to analyse what is going on around you in a number of   different ways, and ideas crop u[p that you cant to tell somebody about.  I did this on Facebook , but discovered that sometimes when you deal with things that seem serious to you, people, with whom you would like to stay in contact with unfriend you, and you don’t get any news from them any more.

Well, it is late and I am tired. I spent much of today with a doctor who is planning some esoteric nerve block in my left shoulder so that I can begin to shut the drivers side car door with my left hand instead of reaching across my body with my right hand.  Here’s to pain relief.

Richard.

3 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Blogger Ed said...

Glad to hear you are still ticking Four Score! You are still linked in my sidebar so whenever you post, it lets me know.

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Davoh said...

Yup, am not all that 'upterdate' with computers either, buut, this platform does alert me to new posts.

Hang in there Fourscore plus. Have recently arrived at the 'fourscore' badge .... and sometimes have to come to this blog to give me an inkling about what happens next.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger opit said...

You and exMI were the first to comment on opit.wordpress.com back in Dec 2005. I still have not quite hit threescore and ten and have been discontinued on My Opera and Wordpress, but have kept up on Blogger since 2009. For passwords, I keep a notebook...but also have used http://lastpass.com/ for years. You had some fascinating material back in the day - I was not happy to see it lost...but that goes around online.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home