.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Three score and ten or more

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

political grumble

I have been trying not to use my blog for political commentary, partly because I got carried away a year or so ago, but, I was paying bills on line and noted that my Social Security ( which has not yet reached a total that matches what I paid into it) dropped 300 + dollars this month from last month.  I presume that this is the new increase in payments for Medicare.  Janet checked hers (which is much less than mine even though over the years she paid much more into SS than I) and hers dropped a little over 100 dollars which now makes our payment into Medicare well over what I had to pay for Non government medical insurance. (almost double, in fact).   Thank you President Obama.  I would feel better about it if your Medical Insurance doubled as well.

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Ed said...

At least you have a SS check to look at. I'm guessing they will go the way of 8-track tapes (as they should) before I receive my first one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home