.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Three score and ten or more

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Vacation and stuff

I have some other things to say, but when we got to our time share I found that now they have universal wireless in all the units.  Smiling, I got out my laptop, plugged it in (I like to save the batteries) turned it on and got that most awful message you can get from a computer.

Beep – Beep Beep- Beep Beep Beep- Beep;

To the uninitiated, that is your computer telling you that it is dead.  (Only a computer can TELL you that it is dead)

WAAAHHHHH!!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Gayle said...

"Only a computer can tell you that it is dead." LOL!

I'll be looking forward to those "other things" you have to say, whenever you get the chance to say them. :)

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger commoncents said...

Great post!

Would you like a Link Exchange with COMMON CENTS where we blog about the issues of the day??
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Three Score and Ten or more said...

I've been to your site, and, though I am in agreement with much that you say, you probably would be disappointed in a link. I jump on the issues sometimes, but am much more interested in folks understanding what "over seventy" old coots and cootesses experience in addition to politics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home