.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Three score and ten or more

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

For what it’s worth

I am as healthy as I was before.  My head CTscan doesn’ t show any blockages, and though I have a carotid artery that is partially blocked, they tell me that I will have to have it checked in a year.  IN the mean time I am almost ready to start moving furniture, saws and sewing machines into my studio.  (Janet will be so pleased when I get the back porch cleaned out.)  I was going to send some pics of creative work, but my photo catalog program is arguing with me.

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Joubert said...

That is good news.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Darlene said...

Good for you! I am getting a good start on my spring cleaning and have started on my closets. Oh my, what a mess. I am trying to go through a lot of paper work and junk that my kids would have had to go through when I die, so they won't have to do it. It is a slow process but we are finally getting close to being done. Then we can start on the whole house.

It must be nice for you to have a room all to yourself. I'm wondering if it is part of the house, part of the garage, or what. Dick does have an office all to himself, which is good, but he never fools around with trying to fix much around the house. What few tools and such ar kept in the garage. I would love to get rid of a lot of the stuff out there that we never use, but that is his job. ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home