.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Three score and ten or more

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Sigh

I have been sitting here staring at the screen off and on for over a week.  I guess I have a case of writer’s block.  I am leaving this morning for a time share visit in Sapphire, North Carolina, wherever that is, and I have no idea whether I will have access to the internet.  I should be past all the health issues that are dominating our time right now and if there is internet service in our lodge, I will try to bring things up to date.

2 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Norma said...

I hope you have a nice vacation and either lose your block or find your muse.

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Oh boy, I have sure been there/done that! If the town is named after what's in it, your wife and you should have a ball!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home