.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Three score and ten or more

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I am leaving for the weekend to have Thanksgiving with my daughter. I am not without pain, but I can sit in a car seat (the one that came with the car :->) for quite awhile and can sit in my office chair for fifteen or more minutes (enough time for this) and I want to wish my good friends (or not) a very happy Thanksgiving.

I cam home from Finland with Janet just before Thanksgiving a year ago. I was so full of Thanksgiving at the time but I couldn't imagine how much more grateful I could be. I look back at a bunch of whining this year, but it has been on of the most wonderful years of my life. If I made a list of all the things for which I am grateful it would be so lengthy that it would put all to sleep before anyone got to the end of the list. I hope you all have as much joy in your hearts (if not in you sit down places) as I do. Have a wonderful "rest of the year". One thing I am happy about is the number of folks who seem interested in my thinking and writing. Thanks to you all for that, and thanks to the Lord for the rest.

6 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Gayle said...

I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful, Richard. God bless you and yours. :)

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

11 25 07

Hello Richard:
I hope you had a nice holiday as well. You too Gayle. Thanks for sharing those MRI pictures. I hope they can do something to alleviate your hip pain. Glad to know you and Jan have reached your one year anniversary from the Finland disaster. Thinking of you both.

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful holiday and all is well.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Joubert said...

Richard, I'm reposting my response to you on my blog just in case you don't get around to reading it.

You probably didn't read my response to comments criticizing my post on Romney - that I have had second thoughts about it and you also probably didn't read that I also had second thoughts about my post on Lehmann. Both posts were arrogant and foolish and you were right to point that out.

Thank you.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Joubert said...

PS I said in response to the critical comments on my post dissing Mitt that, in my zeal to promote Thompson and belittle all of his rivals, I over-stepped and was not fair to Romney. I'll address that later in more detail.

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Miladysa said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Weekend and will be back soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home