.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Three score and ten or more

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

If anyone has dropped in to read this for the last few days, I apologize. I haven't written anything for awhile and I probably won't for a few days. It hurts too much. I don't mean that I am suffering some kind of emotional angst, but last Friday while I was helping my son arrange our post-moving sale to get rid of the stuff for which we have no room in the new house (as well as a lot of clothing that losing between sixty and thirty five pounds makes pretty baggy) I managed to do something that irritated my hip. I have been to the doctor a couple of times, been Xrayed and will soon have an MRI. My hip hurts so badly that I can't sit down, the act of walking makes me actually nauseous, and I cant really sleep at all. The only reasonably comfortable position I can assume is lying on the carpet in the living room on my right side. This doesn't make for good computer work. In fact, I am in agony right now and will stop this foolishness and will try to take it up again when some of the pain pills begin to have some effect. (so far I have tried lortabs, percocet, arthritis strengy tylenol, 1000 mg of naproxin daily, and am now starting lorcet.) I will try to sit at the computer again. Bye for a few days.

2 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sincerely hope you are much better soon. It pains me to hear of your condition. You are in my prayers.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Brad said...

Laying on your side on the floor? That's what a laptop with wireless is for!

Seriously though, hope you get better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home