.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Three score and ten or more

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I have been trying to write a post about the last month here in Finland, and I haven't quite wrapped my head around it. There was so much pain, but there were so many really wonderful experiences. At any rate, Janet will be released from the hospital Friday the 10th and we will go home on August 13. Thank you for the many personal notes and the comments on the blog.

I am even trying to catch up with my blog reading. I don't have a lot of time on line.

8 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Joubert said...

I hope you find time to fill us in on all the details when you get back some.

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger lilfeathers2000 said...

Have a God Blessed and Filled rest of your journey.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

11 09 06

Horaaaaaaaaay Richard and Janet are returning! God bless you and take care. I cannot wait until you both return and tell some more stories. The pictures you posted are beautiful!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Hang in there, and don't worry about catching up with us. We'll be here! *hugs*

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Gayle said...

Blessings to you both, Richard. What an experience filled with so many mixed emotions! I hurt just trying to imagine it.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. All of us have so much to be thankful for.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Mo'a said...

Good to hear that you are coming back home. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving. The very best to you, your wife and family.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

11 21 06
Happy Thanksgiving Richard!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home