.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Three score and ten or more

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Tulip time in Oregon

I mentioned below that I went to a Tulip Festival at the Wooden Shoes Tulip farm in Oregon. As usual blogger would let me post as many of the best of the pictures (I tried Picasa this time, I still can't get pictures anywhere but at the top. These are small but they give the idea. There were as many colors and as many types of tulips as you could imagine. It was truly lovely. Except for politics there seems to be some wonderful things in Oregon. I'm going to Bend the first of the week. I have a guy that wants to sell me an apartment building there. (Not likely, but who knows?)



Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Joubert said...

Bend is an excellent investment - huge appreciation, Californians coming all the time etc.

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Ed said...

I have yet to find a picture package that works well. Now, I usually just use the blogger default one and then click on the edit HTML tab and cut and paste it to where I want it since like you said, it always puts it at the top. Before that, I had a photobucket account and just cut and paste the HTML code into my blog before publishing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home