.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Three score and ten or more

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My first rehearsals for A Christmas Carol were not total disasters, so I herebye quit whining. I still have had trouble coming up with a decent blog entry so I have been traveling through the blogosphere making comments on the blogs of others. I almost got into a real pissing match with Eddie but withdrew before it got too bad (I respect too much of what he says to really get nasty.) Went through Polanco and nothing was there to raise my ire (disappointing from that point of view, but she is always interesting), and floated though a number of others making comments here and there. If you come by here and don't find anything interesting I guess you can go to the others and read the comments. Someday I am going to successfully link to some of the blogs I find interesting but not yet. That's why I bill my self as three score and ten or more. It is an excuse for ineptitude.

2 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Blogger Ed said...

I have been at blogging for over a year and have had a hard time finding blogs that I really enjoy reading. I have a few that I follow daily but every once in awhile, get a hankering for something difference. Now that they have a search function and the Next Blog button works, I sometimes get out an explore and once in awhile, I come across a good blog. I really enjoyed your debate on Eddie's blog, not because I necessarily agreed with it but with the logical and well reasoned way you laid them out. I don't find too many people around that can debate in what I feel a logical manner these days. Thanks for stopping by my blog and dropping some comments. If you returned, I answered or commented on them all.

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Three Score and Ten or more said...

Thanks, and welcome to the fold, (small though it may be(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home