.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Three score and ten or more

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Braves Game is good therapy
Not much, but I can't get over how a lousy, rainy, tired, forgetful day during which I can manage to irritate my loving wife (nothing sarcastic here, we've been together since 1958) over and over again (largely cause we're both deaf as posts and our hearing aid experience was expensive and futile) can be totally changed by watching John Smoltz come out on the mound and just cremate the Astros in a playoff game. I know, I know that the Braves haven't been stellar in the playoffs, but this game was good enough that I don't give a hang if they win the rest. (I should be careful, my mother used to say that you could go to hell just as fast from lying as from stealing.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home