.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Three score and ten or more

Thursday, October 27, 2005

BYE BYE HARRIET

BYE BYE HARRIET

Well, it has happened.  Harriet Miers has withdrawn her nomination for Supreme Court Justice.   The harriers and harridans from the right  (Coulter and crew)  have won this round and can go share multitudinous libations with the senate paper shufflers and the snickering Halloween trick or treaters  from the left.  I don’t know what will be the result.  I read one blog this morning that stated the Miers nomination was a stealth move, that her withdrawal was designed to open the door for some Master Conservative Whatever.
I wish it were true, but I suspect that there are just some right wing game players who have done the deed with no coherent thought about the result.

I sadly fear that the proverbial chickens will come home to roost for both the right wing idealogs and the administration and that in four years Teddy Kennedy will waddle home with a big smile on his face.  Sigh.

2 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Yup! I agree.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Dionne said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog. You made a great point.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home