.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Three score and ten or more

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Apologies to all

Apologies to all.  The arthritis in my left shoulder has been so painful that doing much hasn’t been in the cards, and otherwise, for the last few days I have felt like death warmed over, so I haven’t finished a number of things I promised (both on and off the web).  I did read a magazine in the Doctor’s office yesterday that may suck me, for a moment, out of my resolve not to do politics.  Are any of you familiar with a mag called The  Philadelphia Trumpet.? A magazine designed to infuriate liberals and conservatives alike.  By for now.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

07 09 06

Richard: I hope your shoulder feels better. I haven't heard of the magazine but will check it out. Please review your ergonomics because sometimes having the wrong height of keyboard and table etc can screw you over. I even had a Workers Comp claim a coupla years back when I worked at a call center typing all the time. And then again, your body may just be telling you to take a break from the computer. I hope all is well otherwise:)
Have a good rest of weekend:)

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Joubert said...

I'm sorry you are suffering. I haven't heard of that mag and, like you, I can't be bothered with most "reality" TV and I don't see what you mean by your Blog ID has slipped to the bottom of the page.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home