.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Three score and ten or more

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Carol pictures








I’ve had a couple of comments and a couple of Emails asking me to post a clip from A CHRISTMAS CAROL. Unfortunately (or fortunately, as the case may be) no one took video or film of the performance. I do have some still shots that I will show. The first is, I think, is Marley's ghost. The second is Scrooge discovering that the ghosts spared him and he is alive. The next two are Dickens with the Scrooge nose pulled to the back of his head, closley followed by a close-up of Scrooge. We then see Dickens confronting his “inner” child (which happens, at the moment, to be “outer” in the picture).

The final picture (that I can see) is Dickens at his desk.

I sent one of Scrooge at the Fezziwig's Christmas Party and I tried twice to send one of Scrooge with the Ghost of Christmas Present. None of these seemed to appear, but they might show up when the post is published. I have discovered that this program has a mind of its own about where pictures show up. Forgive the ego trip, but some of you asked for it.




4 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

I love them! I'm so very glad you shared them. You look a great deal like my dad, which is very cool (distinguished and handsome and all that). I just wished I'd been able to see the play!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Free Agency Rules said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

From my family to yours.

P.S. You said you wrote a similar post on the Law of Moses? Link?

FAR. (Gary)

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

12 26 05

Hey Three Score: Thx so much for sharing these pics! They are so cool and you are quite photogenic, I can only imagine how well you captured the role. Well it has been a pleasure coming across your blog and writings, please keep it up! And glad to know the play went well:) Happy New Year to you and your family:)

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

12 26 05

By the way Richard: You should change the email address that your comments are sent to. You can do this under your Edit profile option. Otherwise, every time I post a comment, I get an error msg from your old email account. I have wanted to email you the code to place in your comments when you wanna highlight a site but don't want the ugly URL to show! I can't post the code under this comment section because it will turn into an actual link! Email me at your leisure, if you wish. Otherwise have a great rest of year:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home